Use Moringa's Miraculous Leaves

Need I say much? Well, I should say a little about Africa's finest - the Moringa Tree. This tree is so rich that it is dubbed the tree of life or the Miracle Tree. It contains vastly an array of nutrients that are requisite for good health. I have my own personal experience from using the leaves of Moringa. But before we get to that, let me round you up a bit on some of the factual nutritious benefits of using Moringa leaves.


Moringa is said to have 25 times more iron than spinach, 7 times more vitamin C than Oranges, 15 times more potassium than bananas, 4 times more protein than eggs, 10 times more vitamin A than Carrots, 17 times more calcium than milk, etc. That's a lot,  isn't it? And it's a lot cheaper than most of the things we spend money on to stay healthy.

Now let me let you on the inside of my experience. I was one time - not too long ago - attacked by posses of malignant pimples that spread all over my face like beans infested with weevils. I tried almost every known remedy , from the expensive to the inexpensive, yes, probably even plus the one you are thinking of in your head. Until a doctor told me of how I have been eating some foods that my blood naturally would reject and was piling up toxins over time. Yes, you got it right, I wasn't passing through adolescence, I left that city some time ago. So then, I met this beautiful lady in a green dress - no, it's a metaphor for Moringa, stay with me please - and she told me that every battle is won from within first of all and she helped train me tackle this opponent I was dealing with like Javier Mascherano would have done in his hey day. So I did, and before you could finish singing the national anthem, well, for the 3rd time in 3 days, those pimples retreated like Yashimoto's army during the battle of Okehazama in 1560.

Friends, Romans, Country men, lend me your ears!  You tend to be refreshed, stronger and generally healthier when you use Moringa leaves. It helps to detoxify your body, lowers blood sugar, diabetes and Cholesterol levels, suppresses excessive appetites, burns excessive body fat, it is high in antioxidants, clears the skin and slows down skin aging (I know the ladies would like to hear this one *smiles), helps against insomnia, balances hormones amongst many other things. All of these of course contributes to general immune system boosts.

Good news for I and you is that I process Moringa leaves and turn it to a powdered form and it still retains all if its nutrients and is a better way to store it for a long time. You can get it for NGN 400 and 1,000 respectively, depending on the quantity you need. It can be used in your tea and other beverages.
  • For more enquiries, please call: +2348063308766

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Within and Without for Ideas

Introducing: Afreagle Ventures